I’m leaving the California rain and heading to Mexico! Here’s what’s in my bag…
1. Black bikini – classic, timeless and it just never gets old.
2. Skinceuticals CE ferulic – I swear by this stuff. It’s a splurge but so, so worth it.
3. Old Navy tank maxi dresses – I’m not afraid to splurge but I’m just as happy to save. Every year, I buy a handful of basic tank dresses from Old Navy. They are so comfortable (I’ve slept in them) and magically easy to toss over a bathing suit or dress up for dinner.
4. Great book – No kindle for me. I love the feel of paper and this book is on my to-read list.
5. Chunky jewelry – To dress up my basic dresses, nothing does it better than great jewelry. I love the pieces at winifredgrace.com
6. I bring 4 pair of shoes: gold flip flops, silver flip flops, black flip flops and…
7. Nike “Free” running shoes – I’m religious about my running and these are my favorites.
8. Cover-up – I’ll bring a dozen but this one from from lemlem.com is so beautiful.
9. Straw hat – I like the casual vibe of this style. This one’s from Calypso, but I actually bought mine from my local hardware store!